Friday, June 13, 2008

OMNITURE






So I started working for Omniture on April 7th, 2008. It's an awesome company to work for and is #1 in the Web Analytics industry. People are always asking me what Omniture does and I've tried to explain in a myriad of different ways exactly how. Omniture excels in online business optimization. Basically what that means is helping customers get the best bang for their buck with their website.

Omniture has multiple products that they sell to many websites that help them improve their website layout/interface so that it makes it easier for people like us when we use them. It makes it so we aren't confused with what the company is trying to get across to us on their website. I used to work for a company in Rexburg called JUST SPORTS who was in the process of creating a website. I don't think I've seen a website that should have belonged in the dregs of society more than that company. How do I spell it? Pretty much DESPICABLE! Omniture does a great job retaining customers because the products are so amazing. We have clients such as Ford, Microsoft, eBay, HP, Toyota, MLB, Cadillac, Disney and a ton of others! Those are some big named clients.

I even have my own name plate..

I get to chill in my cubicle and knock out my work while listening to ESPN radio. Could it get any better?



A few years ago, Omniture went public with their company. Their ticker symbol is OMTR.. Take a look.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I think its about time for a update!

Riley C.Bird said...

I've been trying to get on at omniture (facilities Director). Do they ever get back to you about your application? How long after you applied did it take before you got an interview?

Thanks for responding
Riley Bird