Thursday, February 3, 2011

After Jazz Dance Party

So last night we went to the Jazz game (Me, Lisa, JD, Katie) - unfortunately the Jazz lost a close one by 1 point with a C.J. Miles last second miss. On the way out of the game we were trying to figure out what that techno song is that they play at the beginning of the BYU games. Come to find out it's called Sandstorm (Thanks JD) - we bust out the song, which can be heard here SandStorm!!!!!. Upon listening to this song in its full splendor, JD's wife, Katie, then leans over and says Brick (there will be a blog post about this nickname of mine soon to come) I dare you to get out in front of ALL these cars and start dancing to this song. At first, I thought she was absolutely kidding. After a few times of this dare talk, I did what I had to do and get outside and start dancing. I got a few car honks and it was pretty epic. Here is the video of this crazy dare and some weird dancing moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rw_xV3G1Jw

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Nice, I hope it wasn't a double dog dare!