Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mac Vs. PC


So the last few years I have been super skeptical on Macs. Honestly, I guess I just really never knew how they really worked and their capability. In the last year, I do now have a Mac and let me tell you what...... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I wish that everybody had a Mac and that this world ran on them. However, since this is not the case and our good buddy Bill must continue to push the market, Windows is still in the realm. Since working at Adobe, i have always used a PC. When I first got the computer it was a brand new Dell Latitude. Good machine, pretty fast I liked it.... so I thought. Then the Mac came, the things you can do on a Mac are just simply amazing and the capabilities that it has are just endless. Ok, putting that out in the open... I just got a new PC machine at work to replace my Dell. It's a Lenovo ThinkPad (formerly IBM). I specifically asked to have Windows 7 installed so that I can try something new. I am not going to lie, Windows 7 has a feel just like that of a Mac. I think Windows and Microsoft is trying to lessen the competition by trying to be a bit more user friendly. Who would have ever thought? In short, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mac, but this new Windows 7 version is pretty sweet and I am digging it so far.

I will stay loyal to you Mac, see you when I get home!!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

You're welcome, by the way. But you know you can dual-boot your Macbook Pro so you can use Windows 7 AND Mac OS, right?

That is why Apple does, and always will, be awesome.