Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back In Action!!!!!

So it has been, let's see, since September 2009 since I have blogged. What was I thinking. I believe that crazy arm injury that I incurred in the summer of 2009 kind of set me back a bit. Meanwhile, A LOT has happened since the last time I updated this. Let's see, Jazz got a new logo and new colors, BYU has gone independent, I took a trip to Texas to see the BYU/Oklahoma game which was pretty much amazing. Omniture has been acquired by Adobe Systems and now I can officially say that I work for Adobe Systems. We will be building a new campus in Lehi which will open probably fall of 2012 - it is supposed to be amazing! Last summer (since I now have a new hobby besides long boarding) I golfed about 30 times. I went to Sleepy Ridge in Orem a lot, HobbleCreak, Thanksgiving Point, Cedar Ridge, Fox Hollow, Eastbay, Murray Parkway (funny story there). So in a nutshell, here is my post back into the blogging world.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Welcome back Scotty, welcome back.

Heather O said...

Next time you play at Thanksgiving Point you should stop by. You could literally walk to my house during your game, maybe by the 11th hole (not sure on that!).

The Brady Bunch said...

Welcome back to the land of the blog! Sounds like its been a BUSY while!

Brad and Jade said...

It's good to hear from you again Scotty!!