Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We may be in for a surprise!

At the beginning of this NBA season if I would have said that the Denver Nuggets and the Orlando Magic would face each other in the NBA Finals, I would most likely be telling a REALLY funny joke. Depending on what happens tonight, this matchup could easily happen. A few posts prior I showed the new puppet commercial that Nike debuted. The NBA has been campaigning for a Kobe vs. Lebron finals for a long time. I think this picture is very humorous and tells it like it is:



We'll see what happens but we could be in for a definite surprise for this year's Finals. By the way, this entire post was written with only my left hand as I cant move my right arm currently.

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Now what did you do to your arm??

Fackrell Fam said...

Have you ever blogged about something other that sports or Neil Diamond? I want to read a post that is about you!!!