Monday, May 11, 2009

Lakers for Real??


So it's been a while since I've posted, and I'm going to get better at it. But after yesterday seeing the Lakers fall dead to the much undersized Rockets, I couldn't help but post this picture I saw online. The Rockets big man Yao Ming has recently broke his surgically repaired left foot again and thus will be out for the remainder of the playoffs. Being the Lakers hater that I am, I never thought I'd be cheering for the Houston Rockets. They are actually starting to grow on me. Shane Battier I think would look wonderful in a JAZZ uniform. I don't believe that championship teams are made out what the Lakers are showing right now. They haven't been competing to their full potential and even though they have the talent to win, they need to start proving that they can. As for now, lots of people including me wouldn't be surprised if the Rockets won this series, even without Yao and TMAC.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

LOL that's funny! Good to see you haven't forgotten about your blog.

Lindsay said...

GO LAKERS!!! ;)