Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Adobe Summit

Adobe Summit is going on this week at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake.  Many people from around the world come here to enhance their knowledge on the digital marketing industry.  It's amazing how diverse the digital marketing industry has become with the breakout of new technology including mobile and tablets.  Adobe is a great company to work for and the future is very bright for the digital age as more and more people are moving to digital mediums of using and viewing data.  I'm a big Twitter nerd and the conveying of information has come to a point where I can get any kind of knowledge at my fingertips with Twitter and not even having to go online.  Information appears on Twitter before it even makes it to any website online.  After the information gets sent out on Twitter, then the websites get a hold of the information and will then be broadcasted on that front. 

Gotta love how the digital age is growing and how we are now embracing new technology and devices.  I just wish my HTC Incredible would hold battery life longer so I wouldn't have to charge it ALL DAY!

1 comment:

Fackrell Fam said...

Regan just found a way to have his droid keep a charge better-because he was plugging it in all day too. You should ask him what he did to the screen saver to make it stay charged for longer. Luckily for me, my free verizon phone keeps a charge for 3 days!!!!